ACS ACR122L Visual Vantage NFC Reader with LCD (Serial)
ACR122L is a serial interface NFC contactless reader with LCD. It is developed based on 13.56 MHz RFID technology and the ISO/IEC 18092 NFC standard, and supports ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, MIFARE, and all four types of NFC tags.
ACR122L is a plug-and-play device that does not require any driver installation. It comes with 4 LEDs, a buzzer and an LCD, which provide users with a clear indication of the reader's status. The 2-line graphic LCD has multiple language support, including language support for Chinese, English, Japanese and some European languages. The graphic LCD allows for interactive operation, such as scrolling up and down, left and right, etc. Moreover, it is equipped with three built-in SAM slots for enhanced security in contactless operations.
The reader can read and write more quickly and efficiently by using up to 424 Kbps of tag access. It also has a proximity operating distance of up to 50 mm, depending on the type of tag in use. Further, its built-in anti-collision feature and direct card type polling commands ensure a smooth operation, allowing the device to access only one card, even in cases where multiple cards are present and detectable.
Typical applications of ACR122L include e-payment, loyalty programs and access control.
ACR122L Standard Features
- Serial RS232 Interface
- 7V DC power adapter for power supply
- CCID-like frame format (Binary format)
- Smart Card Reader:
- Read/Write speed of up to 424 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Support for ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards, MIFARE, FeliCa and all four types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags
- Three ISO 7816-compliant SAM slots
- Built-in Peripherals:
- Two-line graphic LCD with interactive interoperability (scroll up and down, left and right, etc.) and multi-language support (Chinese, English, Japanese and some European languages)
- Four User-controllable LEDs
- User-controllable buzzer
ACR122L Typical Applications
- Banking & Payment
- Access Control
- Network Security
- e-Purse & Loyalty