ACS ACM120S-SM Contactless Small Module
With its small size, the ACM120S Contactless Small Module can easily be installed in any standard-sized single-gang electrical switchbox without the hassle of drilling wall holes or reconstructing building circuitry. This entails a very simple and quick installation of a powerful contactless module that is ideal for a broad range of applications, especially physical access control and time and attendance.
With a mere wave of a contactless card, one can enable the ACM120S-SM to give off prompt read or write signals through its self-contained LED/buzzer, and at a blink of an eye, the relay is triggered to open the door for an authorized person attempting physical access.
- Compact size (70 mm x 45.3 mm)
- Serial RS232 interface
- Read and write functionality
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm
- Supports major contactless smart cards conforming to ISO 14443 Type A in the market
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only 1 card is accessed at any time)
- Selective card polling capability (especially useful when multiple cards are presented)
- Easy-to-install for standard single-gang electrical switchbox
- Operation LED