ACS ACR32 MobileMate Card Reader
ACR32 MobileMate Card Reader is the ideal tool that you can use with your mobile device. Combining two card technologies into one, it provides its user the flexibility to use magnetic stripe cards and smart cards without the additional cost.
Additionally, ACR32 MobileMate uses a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery as its power supply and a standard 3.5mm audio jack interface, thus allowing it to be integrated impeccably into any mobile device in the market.
ACR32 MobileMate is a reliable mobile card reader that uses AES-128 encryption algorithm and DUKPT Key Management System for secure transactions. It seamlessly unites card reader functionality with mobility, which allows you to access secure applications anytime, anywhere.
Should you wish to try out the demo apps for ACR32, please download the app from Google Play and App Store.
ACR32 Standard Features
- 3.5mm Audio Jack Interface
- USB-Powered (PC-linked Mode):
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Powered by a Lithium-ion battery (rechargeable through PC-linked mode)
- Smart Card Reader:
- Supports ISO7816 CLass A, B and C (5 V, 3V, 1.8 V) cards
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 and T=1 protocol
- Supports memory cards
- Supports PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Features Short Circuit Protection
- Magnetic Stripe Card Reader:
- Reads up to two tracks of card data (Track 1 / Track 2)
- Capable of bidirectional reading
- Supports AES128 encryption algorithm
- Supports DUKPT Key Management System
- Supports ISO 7810 / 7811 magnetic cards
- Supports Hi-Coercivity and Low-Coercivity magnetic cards
- Supports JIS1 and JIS2
ACR32 Typical Applications
- Mobile Banking & Payment
- e-Purse & Loyalty