ACS ACR39U-NF PocketMate II Smart Card Reader (USB Type-C)
Note: No software is included
ACR39 PocketMate II with USB Type C Connector represents an ACS new paradigm.No larger than a USB stick, this smart card reader is capable of supporting demanding smart card applications using full-sized contact smart cards. It provides value and reliable functionality to meet your security needs.
ACR39U PocketMate II supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C smart cards (5 V, 3 V, and 1.8 V) and microprocessor cards with T=0 and T=1 protocol. It supports a wide variety of memory cards, including the Department of Defense Common Access Card (CAC) and SIPRNET Card. This makes it ideal for a broad range of solutions, such as PIV, Physical and Logical Access Control, Digital Signature, and Online Banking applications.
This USB Type-C connector version of ACR39U PocketMate II enables backwards compatibility and reversible use, along with all of the features mentioned for ACR39U series. ACR39U PocketMate II can easily be integrated in a computer-based or mobile device-based environment. Its drivers are compatible with operating systems such as Windows®, Linux®, Solaris, and Mac OS®. In addition, ACR39U PocketMate II may now be used on mobile devices running on Android™ versions 3.1 and later.
With the evolution of ACR39U Pocketmate II to USB-Type C, there are now more opportunies for the next generation of your smart card solution.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- USB Type C Connector
- Plug and Play – CCID support brings utmost mobility
- Swivel Motion Design
- Smart Card Reader:
- Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C (5 V, 3 V, 1.8 V) cards
- Supports CAC
- Supports SIPRNET Card
- Supports J-LIS Card
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol
- Supports memory cards
- Supports PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Features Short-Circuit Protection
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Supports Android™ 3.1 and later