AVTECH AVH304EA 4ch HD Video Recorder with 4 port PoE
- Built in 4 port poe LAN ports
- EaZy Networking
- One Cable solution (PoE)
- HD Video Recording
- Push Video
Cloud Service - EaZy Networking*
- Cloud Service - EaZy Networking* - EaZy Networking, the cloud service provided by AVTECH, available to connect this device to Internet automatically in three steps with our free mobile app, EagleEyes.
- The “Buddy” feature to share the device access permission to other people.
- -Device login / out notifications reported.
One Ethernet Cable Solution (POE, Power-over-Ethernet)
Camera power supply & video transmission over one Ethernet cable to eliminate the needs of power adapters for your cameras during the whole HD surveillance system setup.
HD Video Recording
- HD real-time recording brings users clear images while video recording and playback
- 1920*1080 Full HD video output service, giving the best image quality on LCD / LED monitors
External Disk Array Support for More Video Storage
eSATA interface built-in to connect a disk array (RAID 0/1/5/6/0+1/1+0) for more video storage
Free DDNS Service
Free DDNS service to configure your device to Internet easily
Push Video & Push Status - Active Event Notification with EagleEyes App
- Push Video to send instant notifications for an alarm event to iOS and Android mobile devices (when used with ETS IP camera series).
- Push Status to send instant notifications for system events, such as video loss or HDD data removal.
Multi-platform Remote Access
- Fully compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices, and Internet Explorer on Windows operating system
- Free PC program, CMS Lite, for 32CH devices monitoring on Windows operating system
In addition to AVTECH IP cameras, this NVR is also connectable to the third-party IP cameras which adopt ONVIF protocol.
High video resolution switch for events to optimize the recording efficiency of the hard disk.
For full specification, refer to datasheet here.